Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 5 - MTC Photos

 I got my travel plans a few days ago, and I leave this Monday (May 12), we have one stop in Dallas/FtWorth (where Madi spent the night) and arrive in Amsterdam at 8:45 am their time Tuesday (though it will feel like 12:45 am our time haha) so I'll get to hit the ground running and have a whole first day there! It's official, I only have 4 more days left at the MTC! 

 Sister (Karli) Bosler is here at the MTC (learning Cantonese and going to Hong Kong in a month)- she was in Vacaville Stake, and we were in tri-club at BYU together!

 I'm trying to document my whole experience here so here is us brushing our teeth

 Sos. Ripa gave us this awesome idea to do microwave peeps wars (stick toothpicks in them and when they blow up see who stabs who) with leftover Easter package candy

 We made a friend at the temple, an super cool RM from Maryland who gave us tons of great advice and boy stories from her current life!

 Here's us on our first night in Res with Syster Modersitzki, from Highland UT and going to Sweden! She's super fun!  
On Temple Walk with 2 other "solo sister" companions (who are heading to Sweden and Denmark)

No comments:

Post a Comment