Friday, June 12, 2015

Week 63 - Letter from a ward member in Zoetermeer

Hi sister Riley!

My name is L____ D______  last Sunday I got to meet your daughter:) I grew up in the expat ward your daughter is serving in and I was able to talk to her for a while. I was going to email you this last week but I totally forgot as we immediately left after church to travel! 

I just wanted to let you know how very impressed I was with your cute daughter. I got back from my mission last year, and I could tell she is a truly wonderful missionary. Wow! I am so proud of the sisters that are here in the Netherlands. I was so touched to be able to talk to them and it brought me back to my mission days. She is a wonderful woman, and I want you to know you did a beautiful job of raising her. Thank you, thank you thank you!

Much love,
L D 

No comments:

Post a Comment