Friday, April 4, 2014

First day at the MTC -- quick email home

Sent at 9 p.m. on Wednesday night

Subject:  I'm alive!

Hey family! 
Just popping in to let you know that I survived my first day in the MTC! I really like it, it is such a neat place full of so many cool people, and I'm not feeling as overwhelmed and exhausted as everyone warned me I would.. probably because everything's new and exciting! I'm a solo sister, which means I'm the only sister who entered today who is going to Belgium/ the Netherlands, so I either stick with the other two elders who entered today and are going to my mission, or I stick with a Norwegian sister and a West-Indies bound sister (not Sister King from my BYU ward- she left recently), and they're all super cool! Well I have to go, I only get a minute or two, but I love you all so much! I'll write more in letters/ on P-day! But know that I am safe, happy, and ready to work! LOVE YOU GUYS. 

Love, 
Zuster Riley 

No comments:

Post a Comment