Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 29 - Photos of The Hague Netherlands Temple and Belgium

Den Haag temple! 
We got married! Just kidding. (This is the Den Haag, not the Amsterdam, temple) 

Zuster Bush! 

So beautiful.





Our district leader and his comp came to work with us,( and a cute ole' lady with shaky hands took this pic thus the cut off head)

Gravensteen castle

Documenting the moment! This was taken walking from Adbel's to Jan's, both great guys and appointments. 

Mary! So fun seeing everyone I love from Gent at Ring Conferentie. (: There were some great speakers at stake conf, and actually one of them, a cute and spunky zuster reminded me of a Belgian version of Sister Hendricks who gave so much love and time to her calling as YW pres. in Niceville.  

Zuster Temmerman! Oh man, I could go on about her.. haha I don't think she realizes how much she's inspired me because she actually lives near Sint-Niklaas and goes to that branch, but she had us over twice when I lived in Gent and tracted with us/ brought us to lots of referral friends/ was basically the best member missionary I've seen. She's actually a FamilySearch missionary right now. She loves learning new languages and memorizing hymns while she cooks/ cleans and is a convert and has a cute daughter and Mom, I feel like you would love her. 

This investigator seems to have waxed proud in his iniquities.. if you know what I mean

I've learned it's important to get on people's levels

We're back in Gent! P day fun. 

Mohammed! SUCH a sweet kid.. a 16 yr old refugee from Mali, loves the gospel.. sadly, he got transferred to a refugee center in Brussels, but happily will continue to be taught and prepared to be baptized on 15 Nov by the Elders there! 

Tim Janssen loves to make creme brulee'!

No comments:

Post a Comment